The following tutorials will help Java beginners to learn basic concepts of Core Java. We have started with the core concepts (OOPS concepts, class, interface etc.) to advance concepts (like Serialization etc.). We'll also help beginners to understand things by providing running examples so that they have a clear understanding. The following tutorials will cover most of the core java concepts and related tricks and problems.
- How HashMap works in Java
- Why Quicksort is better than Mergesort
- Different ways to implement Threads in Java
- What is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException and how to resolve it?
- Tricky Java interview questions and Answers Part 1
- Find out the repeated or duplicate element in an array in Java
- Check if two Strings are Anagram in Java
- How to find loops or cycles in Linked List in Java
- Why String is immutable or final in Java?
- Difference between String, StringBuffer and StringBuilder in Java
NewTechnoBuzzz.blogspot.in is a weblog to various technologies. We publish articles and tutorials on various technologies. All tutorials are simple, easy to read as we are writing these tutorials for beginners. For experienced developers, we also publish articles to know in-depth knowledge of those technologies.
The example used in all tutorials are easily understandable and we try to explain maximum things in simpler ways. We are also doing study on technologies that we are not currently covering and will cover them soon as it'll take sometime for us to study about them.